Friday, August 10, 2007

Baby Update

Everything is fine and according to Eli's due date he should be here today!!! But you know how that goes.

Anyways I had a sonogram yesterday (sorry, no cute 3D images, he was hiding) and my doctor will review the results today and decide if we should induce labor (both Caleb and Luke were induced). I am very large and the predicted weight of our little guy was 11.2#. BUT the results are skewed due to extra amniotic fluid and other factors. However it is still funny to say just for the shock factor.

We'll keep you updated.

Love and Big boys,

1 comment:

akscotts said...

i'll be praying for you!! i can't imagine delivering an 11 lb baby!:) i'm so excited for you guys!