Saturday, July 13, 2013

Swimming with Friends


The boys and I went to our great friends house who live on this little non motorized lake.  The kids were so excited to swim because it was a sweltering 80 degrees!  Boys swimming skills are coming a long ways.  Eli, Luke and Caleb all swam out to the dock. 

It is a well known fact that boys are really good at catching minnows, but a new skill was added today.  I have to say I am not fond of it either!  It was ROASTING minnows.  It's wrong and they really shouldn't do it.... but these are wild crazy boys and I had to smirk a little at their creativity!

What I love about my friend is when I said do you want to swim she was totally up for it!  I love that!  We had a great time, laughing and playing with the kids!  Great reminder that mama's need to have fun, too!



Eli coming in from the dock, to roast hot dogs.

Caleb enjoying a float on the tube!



No comments: