Monday, July 15, 2013

We've gotta reader on our hands


Caleb loves to read.  I don't know how it happened or the exact date but this kid loves to read!  In both third and fourth grade he was crowned Accelerated Read King of his class.  Now in the dog days of summer he can be found curled up with a book.  His favorite book right now is Lost in the Barrens by Farley Mowart.  He has recently gotten hooked on the Hardy Boys who he compares to McGyver.  I hope he enjoys all the adventures reading has in store for him.

6 comments:

online dramas said...

so nice blogger

Unknown said...

Discover the Realm of Warcraft's first fairly neutral competitors - Panda house Panda Sevilla. New profession, charts, competitors, a copy of image has also improved. The first idol category from the "World of Warcraft: Anger of the Lich King - Death Soldier, a new profession in the" Realm of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Monk is one of the features of this update.

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold

Mobile Phone Insurance said...

Good for him! I wish I was like that when I was a kid. Now, I just can't hold a book for 5 hours because of all the commitments and tasks I have. I'm glad to see kids like Caleb, and he doesn't pass time online and consuming bandwidth of broadband provider.

@aboutnicholas said...

Nice.(loved the blog).
Great Read.

rgrace said...

My son loves the hardy boys as well, he has outgrown them for the most part now unfortunately. I have always wanted to move to Alaska, we have done the research but never could bring ourselves to take the plunge. Maybe one day, at least I can dream.

A Penny For Your Thoughts

Vietnam Adventure Tour said...

Lucky for you that he loves books, because nowadays kids prefer to have latest gadgets than reading.