Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years!



We had a great New Year's Eve. Caleb loved the fireworks and his own sparkler. If you'll notice in the photo he was so excited he put his sweatshirt on backwards. He just kept saying, "Fire, Fire!" I think he tried to torch my lilac tree, that boy! I know it is irresponsible parenting for us to let him play with fireworks but he loved it and he was wearing safety glasses! Like that makes it any better.

I love our 'hood, there were fireworks all night. It was beautiful. Alaskan love fireworks in the winter.

Our buddy showed up with a few bottles of champagne so I had my first taste of Don Perion!

We topped it all of with a few session of Dance Dance Revolution!

Love and big spenders,

2 comments:

Humour and last laugh said...

your views about happiness are true.

Jenn said...

Schlumberger gave us a bottle for New Years, but we just got it this week. How's that for timing on their part? I think I'll use it in a marinade since I can't drink it! I'm 15 weeks and we should find out what "it" is next week!
Here's to big bellys,
Jenn